Do you use Google? Who doesn’t? That’s probably where you started looking for this job. We’re guessing that your search looked something like “digital marketing jobs Cheltenham” or “agency jobs Cheltenham”.
If you want to peak behind the curtain of how companies get to number one in search engines, step right this way… our Digital Profile team are experts in boosting a brand’s digital presence. What’s more, we’re recruiting for an Outreach/Digital PR Associate to ideate, develop and execute link-building campaigns for clients across a variety of industries.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Using your creative genius to come up with campaigns that will result in backlinks for clients.
- Outreaching campaigns to your sparkly list of contacts.
- Working with copywriters to produce content for your well-earned leads.
- Maintaining and updating spreadsheets, trackers, and documents to keep an eye on your spinning plates.
Key Skills You’ll Need:
- A drive for results, and a proactive attitude. You’ll need to be a self-motivated, self-starting superstar.
- A team player who can communicate with colleagues effectively (and handle a social or two)
- A good understanding of language as it relates to copy. You won’t need to write it from scratch, but you’ll need an eye for editing.
- A natural organiser. You’ll be able to work independently, manage your workload and prioritise tasks
- Experience in digital PR is beneficial, but not necessary – if you bring the attitude, we’ll bring the training. If you’re currently working in digital marketing or similar, we’d love to hear from you.
The Good Stuff:
- An office in the heart of Cheltenham.
- 25 days holiday as standard, plus bank holidays, your birthday and Christmas!
- An additional 1 day of holiday every year (up to 30 days) once you’ve been with us for two or more years.
- Quarterly wellbeing days.
- Plenty of office socials and shenanigans.
- Vitality Life membership.
- Quick career progression with frequent wage increases.
If you’re up to the challenge, send us your CV along with a brief message highlighting why you think this role is for you.