“Team Fibre really are the wizards of SEO. From working on local campaigns and Google My Business listings, to national awareness, keyword optimisation and link building campaigns, they have been absolutely vital to the success of our company over the last three years.
They’re not afraid to push you to get the very best out of you and your teams, as well as delivering creative and strategic objectives and outcomes. They really are a pleasure to work with and I consider them as an extended part of our SEO team. Can’t recommend them enough!” – Laura Belford-Thomas, Head of SEO
About Helping Hands
Helping Hands is the UK’s leading provider of home care with more than 100 branches nationwide. Established in 1989, Helping Hands has over three decades’ experience in delivering specialist dementia care, ensuring that 40,000 plus families are expertly matched with fully-trained carers. In December 2017, former Health Secretary, Jeremy Hunt labelled Helping Hands as “experts in home care” at their Godalming dementia event.
With over 90 branches in the UK, Helping Hands had already established their national footprint within the home care industry. Their reputation was an excellent prerequisite for warm organic traffic generation to their website homepage, however, Helping Hands found that their ability to encourage traffic to local webpages could be improved. Our goals were to:
- Increase local visibility to support resident branches.
- Increase search engine rankings across all target markets for both care provision services and the recruitment of carers.
- Improve on-site and off-site conversion rates.
Fibre Marketing needed to ensure that the biggest threats to the Helping Hands website were strategically investigated and resolved. This involved conducting a rigorous, technical website audit to identify high, medium, and low priority issues. Recurring keyword research was also undertaken to determine the relevance of various local keyword groupings and track these against respective competitors.
Other key technical areas that Fibre Marketing targeted are:
- Strengthening and targeting industry commercial keywords nationally.
- Improving how Helping Hands targets local search traffic.
- Improving the adoption of the latest web technologies utilised by leading search engines.
- Increasing Helping Hands’ online authority within the home care market.
- Implementing alterations to the Helping Hands SEO strategy after careful analysis of Google’s algorithm changes.
- Building industry relevant links to help reinforce all aspects of the SEO strategy.
When comparing 2018 to 2019, Helping hands noticed that:
- There was a 20.82% uplift in total organic traffic
- Goal conversion rate increased by 110.53%
- GMB traffic experienced a 35.81% increase
- Traffic to local branch pages surged by an additional 24%