Creating and developing a website is only the start. In order for your website to produce results, you need to be visible and people need to engage with your brand.
This is why search engine optimisation (SEO) is so important. It’s the art of understanding how your business can optimise its online presence, engage with potential customers and attract high rankings in search engines.
It’s important that you use keywords that have the potential to produce the best ROI for your business. You also need to use them in the correct part of the marketing funnel, and know which keywords are more likely to result in conversions and which keywords support the customer journey. We provide all of the information you need in a way that you can easily understand and action.
We find the most effective keywords for you to use by:
- Researching short and long tail keywords.
- Identifying demand.
- Establishing the level of competition.
- Checking for relevance.
- Determining where keywords fit in the customer journey.
- Establishing which keywords could generate leads.
Just as SEO helps people find your business online, local SEO helps them find you in the offline world. It’s all about taking the right action to make sure that you feature near the top of the results when users search for local businesses near them. This can happen when Google recognises a user’s geolocation when they search for, as an example, ‘Chinese restaurants nearby,’ or when a user’s search term includes a geographical location, i.e., ‘Chinese restaurants in Cheltenham.’
Fibre helps your business to rank in these search results by:
- Making sure that you have a Google My Business listing that is regularly updated
- Researching local-based keywords to include in your SEO strategy
- Helping you to secure listings in online directories
- Ensuring your content is optimised for local SEO
- Testing your web presence for effectiveness in local searches
Google Maps can offer a wealth of opportunities. We have worked with many different types of businesses to ensure that their digital presence is designed to optimise their local search rankings, giving users instant access to their business address on Google Maps. This means that, when a potential customer is in your neighbourhood, they can find you in search results, get directions, and be with you in minutes.
Fibre will work with you to make sure that you satisfy Google’s three main factors for determining rankings in local search results:
- Relevance – how closely your service or product matches what the user is looking for.
- Distance – how close the location of your business is to the geographical location that is relevant to the search.
- Prominence – how well known your business is.
Without engagement, marketing cannot be successful. This is why we consider engagement levels across the landscape, and then make comparisons with your own engagement levels. We look at a long list of areas, including:
- Trending content
We don’t just concentrate on individual competitors with our research – we examine the entire landscape of your industry to produce a wider view of what’s happening. Who is currently attracting a lot of attention? Which marketing campaigns stand out? What industry news is trending? Having all of this information helps you to identify opportunities and produce content that increases your engagement levels, helping to create more high-quality leads.
SEO isn’t only about keywords and considering the marketing needs of your business – we also examine the wider playing field. We discover what’s happening across the landscape, what’s working for your competitors, and what isn’t.
It’s important that the content you produce is original and relevant to your brand, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t learn from others. Fibre looks at your competitors’ content and asks questions, such as:
- What is the structure of their content?
- Are any topics working well for them?
- How often do they publish new content?
- How well are they using keywords?
You can use the data we collect to help you measure your performance against that of your competitors. You can also learn from their successes and mistakes.
Over time, businesses often create a variety of different digital assets, including social media pages, websites, and podcasts. It can be difficult to keep track of all of these assets and how well they are performing. Fibre does the work for you. We ask questions such as:
- Can websites be consolidated in one place?
- Are any assets redundant?
- Are assets integrated as they should be?
We help you ensure that your digital presence is streamlined, relevant, and integrated in order to optimise its performance, while making sure that it’s of the highest standard.
Many well-known landmarks rank highly in search results because people are familiar with them. We will help you to raise the profile of your presence so that your prominence factor improves. This can be done by:
- Improving the way you receive and respond to online reviews.
- Using SEO best practice to improve your overall search engine ranking.
- Increasing your visibility online by helping to increase the number of published links and articles, from which Google can get information about your business.
If you’re ecommerce store does not appear in the search results, you’re missing out on the opportunity to attract potential customers. Making sure that your products can be easily found online is critical to any digital marketing strategy.
One key aspect of ecommerce SEO is your category pages – they’re the cornerstones for your website to capitalise on, and enhancing their performance is the key to success. Our SEO experts will work with you to ensure that each page is optimised to the highest quality, resulting in increasing amounts of organic traffic and conversions.
Key factors to consider are:
- On-page SEO, such as content gap analysis, title tags, and internal linking
- Keyword discovery and analysis of search engine results pages (SERPs)
- User experience and navigational structure
It’s impossible to know if there are any issues with your site unless you carry out a technical audit. This is where the SEO professionals at Fibre can help. We will identify any issues that are limiting the user experience of your site, or presenting obstacles when search engines crawl your pages. The end result of what we do is the optimisation of your website’s performance, as well as optimum rankings and engagement levels.
What we do:
- Audit your content
- Optimise your content
- Analyse backlinks
- Conduct a content gap analysis