We have a fantastic opportunity available for someone to join our fast growing team.
Fibre Marketing is an SEO Agency, offering organic search services to businesses across the UK.
We work with some of the largest organisations in the UK and across Europe.
We’re looking for someone to join us on a part-time basis to assist in our content outreach strategy. The individual will aid in making contact with website editors and pitching content ideas. The role will also require the individual to partake in generating content ideas and pitching ideas to website editors.
Other duties will include:
- Editing content to fit the clients content strategy
- Building strong relationships with website editors
- Negotiating with website editors & influencers
- Adhere to best practices set internally
- Keeping up to date with the changing SEO environment
- Attending team brainstorming meetings to discuss influential content ideas
The individual requires the following skills:
- Excellent written English & communication skills
- Proactive and motivated
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage time effectively
- All training will be given
All candidates are required to attend a non paid trial day (10am – 4pm)
Hours of work will be discussed during the trial day, however the minimum required is 2 days per week.
Please apply by completing the below form, we require name, email, brief covering description and a CV URL.