Located in Regency Cheltenham, we work with clients on both a nationwide & global scale to improve their online search visibility and to transform them into market leaders. You’ll be working as part of a busy team, managing a variety of client projects each day. You’ll need to love a challenge, thrive on solving problems, and have fantastic prioritising and time management abilities. We’re looking for somebody that is dedicated to their career, that wants to grow with an ambitious agency.
- Complete understanding of our clients and their product or service
- Building a search strategy and delivering it to the client
- Actioning on-page optimisation and improving website keyword focus
- Daily client performance review, briefing team on tasks to improve client ranking visibility
- Technical SEO – detailed audits, identifying issues and briefing fixes to developers
- Communicating with clients effectively, maintaining the relationship, and ensuring the progression of the project
- Generating content ideas in line with the client content marketing strategy
- Analysing client progress and producing accurate reports of a high quality
- At least 4 years’ experience in an SEO agency
- Knowledge & understanding of how a brand can improve its rankings
- Advanced experience with keyword discovery and competitor analysis
- Clear ability to comprehensively optimise a clients’ website and understand their objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Wage – £35,000 – £40,000
What happens next?
Initially, we’d invite you in for a quick interview via Zoom (30 mins max), we’re flexible and can see you before or after work, even during your lunch hour if possible.